4GRAMS provides you with a healthy serving of Organic Bee Pollen
Bee pollen has been called “Nature’s Most Perfect Food,” and some say that a human can live on bee pollen, fiber, and water alone. Bee pollen contains a complete profile of vitamins and nutrients that meets the body’s every nutritional need.
Delightfully sweet, with an earthy flavor, our Bee Pollen Powder is compassionately harvested from wild honeybees. Bee pollen is often called “Nature’s Perfect Food,” and this unique substance is one of the most nutritionally dense superfoods on the planet.
- High in protein
- High in antioxidants
- 100% pure
Bee pollen is a combination of flower pollen, nectar, and the digestive juices of worker honeybees. As the bees travel from flower to flower, pollinating each one, tiny dust-size seeds known as pollen cling to the their legs and are carried back to the hive. There, they are deposited and naturally processed into a superfood that can sustain our bodies and provide optimal health. Our Bee Pollen Powder is harvested and dried at low temperatures, preserving delicate enzymes and keeping the pollen alkaline.
The Most Nutrient-Dense Superfood on the Planet
Bee pollen provides every nutrient that our bodies need. It allows the body’s systems to function optimally and helps to build, maintain, restore, and protect the body’s cells. Some say that bee pollen can sustain a human with its nutrients, fiber, and water alone. Our Bee Pollen Powder contains a perfect balance of all 22 essential nutritional elements. Bee pollen is an incredible source of more than 80 compounds that provide superlative well-being.
Our Bee Pollen Powder is rapidly absorbed into the body and passed from the stomach to the blood stream quickly and efficiently. Within just one to two hours, traces of bee pollen nutrients can be seen throughout the body and in the brain's fluids.
Our Bee Pollen Powder is one of the highest dietary sources of the substance rutin, which increases the integrity and strength of cell walls. Rutin is also vital in maintaining healthy blood pressure.
A Great Source of Protein, Vitamins, Minerals, and Fatty Acids
Bee pollen is an extremely rich source of bio-available protein, with a makeup of 24-35% complete protein. Our Bee Pollen Powder contains 22 amino acids, which are directly assimilated into the body, stimulating organs and glands to function properly. Our Bee Pollen Powder has five times more protein than meat, cheese, and eggs per ounce.
Bee pollen is an important food source for enhancing overall wellness throughout the body. It contains more than 12 vitamins and 28 minerals, including B vitamins, sulfur, phosphorus, iron, copper, silicon, and zinc. Our Pure Bee Pollen Powder has 11 critical live enzymes, 14 fatty acids, and 11 carbohydrates that the body needs to stay in perfect balance. Bee pollen is low in calories, making it a perfect choice of nutrients for those who want to avoid foods with saturated fats and simple sugars.
While much research is still being conducted, some of the possible health benefits of our Bee Pollen Powder may include:
- May be effective in building, restoring, and maintaining the body's cells
- May be useful in maintaining healthy blood pressure
- May assist in aiding in indigestion
- High in protein
- May be helpful in improving mental clarity and memory
- May help to relieve menstrual and menopausal symptoms
- May be beneficial for lowering high blood pressure
- May be helpful for improving concentration
- May be useful in treating arthritis
- Contains 15% lecithin, which may support the nervous system and brain
- May be effective in building resistance against allergies
- May help to increase energy and endurance
- May assist in promoting a strong immune system
- May help to eliminate toxins from the body
- May be effective in increasing alertness and well-being
- Traditionally used to treat constipation
- May helps to regulate sleep and promote normal sleeping patters
- May be effective in maintaining good heart health
- May be beneficial for reducing stress and anxiety
- May help to balance hormones
- May be effective in enhancing the libido
- May be beneficial in reducing cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- May help improve skin tone and overall skin health