YOUR 4GRAMS CHECK UP
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS FOR YOURSELF
- Do you eat everyday at least 3 cups of vegetables, 2 cups of fruit, and 1 ounce of nuts or seeds?
- Do you consume at least 2 servings of fatty fish (salmon, tuna, trout) per week?
- Do you use any fermented foods such as kombucha, kimchi, sauerfraut, kefir, or miso frequently in your diet?
- Do you consume 22-28 grams of fiber daily from whole grains, beans, nuts, and vegetables?
- How much sugar do you regularly consume between sweetened drinks, condiments like ketchup, and processed pre-packaged foods?
- Do you support your body’s ability to get rid of unwanted toxins found in the environment and ones found in products like cosmetics, air fresheners, and cleaning supplies?
- Do you want more energy for daily activities like exercising?
- Do you have difficulty sleeping at night?
- Do you get common colds, viruses, or the flu more often than most people?
- Do you take a comprehensive and balanced supplement to reinforce your nutritional profile, one that has vitamins, minerals, amino acids, superfoods, antioxidants, resveratrol, and naturally occurring enzymes, probiotics, and amino acids?
We believe if you could not answer all the questions with an affirmative answer, then you will want to consider making some important lifestyle changes.
- 4GRAMS will help you offset some of the negatives. For example you may find you have more energy because you are optimizing your nutrition.
- 4GRAMS offsetting some deficiencies in your diet. Your body will have a better chance of detoxing because of chelating ingredients and antioxidants in 4GRAMS.
We find most people get sick less often who take 4GRAMS and some people who have a difficult time sleeping suddenly start sleeping better. With a supplement we cannot effectively cancel out all the sugar in your diet or give you enough fiber to live healthier - but with a great supplement like 4GRAMS people have a better sense of their well-being and they tend to make better health choices. They have the energy to act upon those things we all tend to avoid when we do not feel out best.